CE APPROVAL – MEZZANINES
UK manufactured floors with a nationwide delivery
All structural steelwork since 1st July 2014 must carry a CE Mark. CE Marked steelwork can only be provided by companies whose practices and abilities have been scrutinised and checked to ensure they are producing a product that is fit for purpose. Structures that do not carry a CE Mark may be uninsurable against failure. Mezzanine flooring, balustrades, staircases and fire escapes all require CE marking to ensure the integrity and trace ability of the product.
Another Level Mezzanine is a trading name of N&C Engineering Services Ltd and N&C have undergone all of the necessary training, audits and have all of the required systems in place to be approved to CE Mark your new mezzanine floor. If you opt to buy from a manufacturer who has not completed this rigorous auditing process then you have no guarantee of the quality or reliability of your new mezzanine.
- What is involved with CE Marking:
- All of our welders are coded to BS 4872.
- All of our structural steelwork is designed and manufactured to BS EN 1090.
- We have a full in house traceability system ensuring the materials used in your mezzanine floor are fully traceable.
- We have quality management systems in place and all staff members are trained to use and follow.
- We have procedures in place for dealing with failed weld assessments
We have an appointed Responsible Welding Coordinator who oversees and ensures that all welds are completed satisfactory.
- We complete a declaration of performance with each job, this is essentially the CE Certificate for the job.
- All of our welding equipment is managed by an outside contractor who services, and calibrates the equipment periodically.
In order to provide all of this, and much more the level of assessment is exceptionally high and when you consider what is at stake then it is understandable. By buying through Another Level Mezzanine you can be assured of quality and reliability of your new mezzanine floor.
CE approval certificate for Another Level Mezzanine
We have CE approval, which means Another Level Mezzanine has undergone all of the necessary training and audits in order to gain this industry mark. The mark is an assurance of quality and reliability and a copy of our certificate can be downloaded in the PDF below. Note: Another Level Mezzanine is a trading name of N&C Engineering Services Ltd, which is the name identified in the certificate.