MEZZANINE FLOOR BRISTOL UK
UK manufactured floors with a nationwide delivery
Another Level is a Bristol based mezzanine flooring company that designs, manufactures, supplies, and fits mezzanine flooring in Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Exeter and beyond. We are committed to providing quality flooring that you can rely on for decades, and we take great pride in making sure each mezzanine floor is suitable for your application, fit for purpose, laid out well, and delivered on time. When ensuring the flooring structure is ‘fit for purpose’ the maximum useable space both above the deck and below the deck is taken into consideration and we take great care to adhere to all the necessary safety standards.
Why Choose Another Level Mezzanine
- We handle everything from mezzanine design, construction, supply, fitting and project management.
- You have one point of contact with the company, a project manager who you will meet when you first enquire, and who will oversee your project from beginning to end.
- We are CE approved, so you can rest assured that your new floor is completely compliant.
- Simple information; we understand that we are all masters in our own field but our clients are not engineers, so we explain things without using jargon or technical talk.
- We are good at what we do and take pride in our workmanship; we want every client to be an ambassador for our company so we strive very hard to achieve this!
- We are a family orientated business and have deep values of honesty and reliability.
- We detail each quote so you know exactly what you are getting, and there are no hidden charges.
- We are a Bristol based company that contract and supply nationwide.
CE Marking Approved
All structural steelwork since 1st July 2014 must carry a CE mark. CE marked steelwork can only be provided by companies whose practices and abilities have been scrutinised and checked to ensure they are producing a product that is fit for purpose. Structures that do not carry a CE mark may be uninsurable against failure. Mezzanine flooring, balustrades, staircases and fire escapes all require CE marking to ensure the integrity and traceability of the product.
Another Level Mezzanine is a trading name of N&C Engineering Services Ltd and N&C have undergone all of the necessary training, audits and have all of the required systems in place to be approved to CE Mark your new mezzanine floor. If you opt to buy from a manufacturer who has not completed this rigorous auditing process then you have no guarantee of the quality or reliability of your new mezzanine.
What is involved with CE marking?
- All of our welders are coded to BS 4872 and BS EN ISO 9606-1:2013
- All structural steel is fabricated in accordance with BS EN 1090-1+2:2009
- We have a full in house traceability system ensuring the materials used in your mezzanine floor are fully traceable
- We have quality management systems in place and all staff members are trained to use and follow
- We have procedures in place for dealing with failed weld assessments
- We have an appointed Responsible Welding Coordinator who oversees and ensures that all welds are completed satisfactorilyy
- We complete a declaration of performance with each job, this is essentially the CE certificate for the job.
- All of our welding equipment is managed by an outside contractor who services, and calibrates the equipment periodically
In order to provide all of this, and much more the level of assessment is exceptionally high and when you consider what is at stake then it is understandable. By buying through Another Level Mezzanine you can be assured of quality and reliability of your new mezzanine floor in Bristol, and throughout the South West.
ENGINEERS NOT SALES PEOPLE
No hard sell, no sales rep will keep calling you up, no this day only deals. We disagree with these tactics and will not employ them. You can contact us, we will stay in touch providing you wish for us to do so however we will not bombard you.
Upon job completion we will snag your floor with you and rectify any issues you may have, we will clear all of our rubbish and even sweep up your new mezzanine so when we hand over to you, you can get on with what you do best, running your business.